Happy New Year!








The past two years have been the worst years of my life. I have been through so many hardships that I have to believe 2014 will be better. I am hoping that this year will be one of the best years of my life in order to make up for all the crap I have been through. I have a scan coming up and I'm praying that I still show No Evidence of Disease. That would be one of the first of many awesome things to happen for me. There are many other wishes I have but there are just too many to list them all. For now, I'll keep praying for my health because I've had a lot of pain on my left side right under my arm in my ribs that radiates to my back. It really scares me to think that my cancer's back in my bones or lungs. I've already talked to my doctors but every one of them thinks it's nothing. I guess we'll see when I have the scan.

A whole new year is starting with an opportunity for new beginnings. Starting with my house. I'm getting rid of the kitchen furniture and practically all of the living room furniture. I'm on a strict budget but with some help I think I can re-furnish my home so that it will be a better home for me and Cruz. We re-arranged his room and I have to say that it looks awesome. All I need to do is re-decorate his walls. I'm kind of excited. I finally get to decorate the way I want without being criticized. I felt like I was constantly walking on eggshells before and now I feel free to express myself. 

This year I also want to take new family pictures to replace some of the pictures in my frames. I think they need a serious update. Some with just Cruz and I and more pictures with my whole family. Brothers, Sisters, Parents, kids. I need to start capturing more family moments for Cruz. Although I am saddened by the events of the past two years I am starting this year hopeful that everything will be okay. Things are definitely going to turn around for me this year.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Adventures with Blood Thinners

Sticks and Stones

Hair Stylings