Plants and Life

Plant shopping. :)

Trying to make myself feel better by buying plants to fill my house inside and out. Making changes is hard but it does get easier each day especially when I have distance from the person that changed my life forever. It's nice to feel some peace in my own home. It's also nice not feeling judged everyday by someone I love. At the same time I still miss him being around and it can get quite lonely at times but I have to decide what's better for me. Being alone and having the chance to find someone that truly loves me, treats me with respect and wants to be with me or be with someone that constantly hurts me and can never fully commit to any woman. Not even the mother of his child. (So if you think he'll commit to you think again.) But anyway... 

So far the past two weeks have been really good. Cruz and I are adjusting to this new stability in our lives and it's really working out for us. We're enjoying the fact that I'm still clear of cancer and I love spending time with Cruz. We've gone to a few school events together and he's finishing up baseball season. Soccer is coming up soon as well so, we're keeping busy. 

As far as my cancer related life, things are good. I have a few appointments coming up but I guess they never really end so it's become part of my routine. Work, home, appointments, repeat. I think I may need to start a sign up for rides to my infusion appointments. I'm too drowsy afterwards so I really shouldn't drive but sometimes it's very difficult to find someone to take me. I'm embarrassed to ask most of the time or people are just too busy which is understandable. But yes, I need help sometimes. Feel free to let me know if you're available. My next appointment with my oncologist is in June but I suspect we're still gonna keep going with my current treatment of Perjeta and Herceptin every 3 weeks. And then a PET-CT scan and echo every 3-4 months. I'm okay with this plan because so far it seems to be working and when it stops working well, we'll think about that when the time comes.

At this moment I am just really trying to live in the moment and have more fun. Spend time with Cruz, spend time with friends and go on dates. Yes, dates. Wish me luck in life, love and happiness.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Adventures with Blood Thinners

Sticks and Stones

Hair Stylings