Ahhhhhh!!!

I'm so frustrated today. Everyone is getting on my last nerve and I have no patience for idiots anymore. The staffing situation at work is just horrible. It's getting to a point where I dread going to work and everyone feels the same way. They keep giving us more work and responsibilities but with less help. Seriously? Do they even care about patient care anymore? 

I just wish for some peace right now. I'm trying to take some deep breaths and relax. It's been a tough day and I'm trying to make myself make some tough choices. Sometimes I just want to yell at people to make up their damn mind and stop hurting people. I also need to stop letting people walk all over me. I just want to scream right now cuz I'm  so angry!

I'm angry about work. I'm angry that I have cancer. I'm angry that I let some people take advantage of me. I'm angry that I have to do this alone. 

I wish I had family closer so that I can have more support over here. I need to find a babysitter soon to help me with taking Cruz to school. So much to do and I don't know where to start...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Adventures with Blood Thinners

Sticks and Stones

Hair Stylings