Moving

Many of you have been asking if I'm really moving and the answer is yes, I am. Over the past few weeks situations have been escalating to a point where I have to leave. Do I want to leave? No, I don't. I always pictured Cruz growing up in a town with the same friends from elementary to high school. I didn't have that growing up and I really wanted it for Cruz but I guess things happen in life and now we have to leave. It's all happening so fast and it's been really overwhelming but I hope that in the end this will be a positive change. If I stay, everything will probably get worse and I'll continue to be hurt and I can't handle it anymore. I also feel like I have to try and give Cruz the best possible life with me. I have to protect him and provide him with a good home. If we move he can have a yard and a pet. He'll also have cousins to play with. I know that it will be hard at first but I know he's strong enough to handle it. 

I'm going to miss living in the Bay Area. I'm going to miss the hiking, the beaches, the fact that Cruz has made good friends here but the pain is just too much for me to stay. I also have to think of my health. While I'm doing pretty well for now things could change in an instant and being close to family may be better in the long run since I don't really have anyone to really help me out here when I can't physically work. Thank you to all the people who have helped me with Cruz these past few years while I go to appointments. And thank you to the few that gave me a ride to my infusions. For now, I guess I'll have to commute when I have to return to work until I can find a new job but it'll be worth it. I'm scared to start over on my own and I still can't believe this is happening. It's been emotional and heartbreaking but I have to believe that God has a plan for us. I really need something good to happen for me and Cruz. I hope God has something good coming up soon for us. I really do because this really sucks. I hate that I'm being forced to move and uproot our life but like I said, I just hope that it ends up being a positive change. 

Comments

  1. I hope everything goes well for you on this! Big change, but change can be good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Adventures with Blood Thinners

Sticks and Stones

Hair Stylings