The Bell Has Been Rung!

Ringing the bell!

I am officially done with radiation! I’m so happy. Hopefully I’ll get my energy back soon because right now if I don’t take a nap during the day then I get too exhausted. That’s not a good thing when you have a 7 year old with A LOT of energy. Soon I will also go back to work. I love working but I am also loving spending time with my son. I have enjoyed every minute of it and I’m going to miss being here for him all the time.


I have also decided to try and finish my Master’s Degree this coming Spring. I took 3 semesters off due to my treatments but I think I’m finally ready to finish. I just hope my chemo brain allows me to complete my senior project. It’s kind of overwhelming to think about it but I know I can get it done. I just really want to be finished with school. Right now I just feel so happy that I’m doing so well health-wise. I’m kind of afraid to jinx it. So keep sending prayers my way because I think they’re working.

Comments

  1. That's wonderful to hear - may you have many days ahead of great health and enjoying finishing that Master's degree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you're doing well too. It's not an easy road but we're strong women.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Adventures with Blood Thinners

Sticks and Stones

Hair Stylings