Christmas Countdown!




Christmas is coming soon so my son, my niece and I decided to put up the Christmas tree to get some holiday cheer into our lives. I just love Christmas. My absolute favorite holiday and it's not because of the presents because to tell you the truth I hardly ever get any presents but because of the time spent with family. My sisters and I usually help my mom make tamales on Christmas Eve and we stay up until midnight and watch the kids open up their presents. Love seeing the smiles on their faces. And I love eating good food. Plus I'm a little more excited this year because I learned how to make scarves so I've begun a project to make everyone in my immediate family a scarf for Christmas. The kids won't be too excited about a scarf so they will get something extra but adults should expect a scarf. Now I need to learn how to make blankets, hats, sweaters, etc. Below is a sample of the scarf I made for my niece which I gave to her early. I think it's pretty good for the second scarf I have ever made.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Adventures with Blood Thinners

Sticks and Stones

Hair Stylings