Bad Week :(

I'm starting to believe that I'm way too naive and trusting of others. It's definitely not helping my stress levels either. I need to stay calm and stress free which means that I need to make some changes again. I need to remove toxic and negative people from my life which in some cases it's going to be very difficult. I also need to start exercising again to raise those endorphin levels. Right? Not fun but ultimately necessary. I wish I could take a week off of work but unfortunately it's not that easy when you're a single mom with only one income to work with. I would love to stay home with Cruz during Spring Break next week but I can't. :( I have to finish my ACLS class and work. It would be nice to have some help but unfortunately I only have myself to depend on out here since my family lives far away. In a way I feel really lonely out here with no family around. 

Sometimes I wish I could move closer to my family. I know that eventually I will have to because I have no one out here to take care of me when I'm sick. Plus, I would rather spend the end with my family. The one person that I loved and could hold me here is gone now so I have no one left holding me here. I'm sure Cruz would adjust to a change since he's still young. I just feel like I have to do what is best for Cruz and I. I think it's important for him to really get to know my family because they will be the ones that will tell him all about me when I'm gone. I know this post sounds kind of gloomy but welcome to the world of metastatic cancer. We can never fully escape these thoughts but it sucks that I have to think about death and the steps leading up to it. I feel like I'm living on a roller coaster because there are just so many ups and downs when you have cancer. I guess I've just had a really bad week and it's only getting worse. I'm ready for some fun and excitement to come into my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Adventures with Blood Thinners

Sticks and Stones

Hair Stylings