Fun Times

I feel like an old lady. I'm tired all the time and my shoulder is really hurting. So is my wrist. All I can think about is that the cancer is in my bones. The only thing keeping me sane right now is that I got my tumor marker results today and they are still within normal range! Which is really good news because I have a scan coming up and I hope that means that I'll get good results.

I hate this whole process though. I get a scan, I wait for news, I get treatment and then I get a scan again. This really shouldn't be anyone's life. I keep waiting for the shoe to drop; for the moment when they tell me it's back and I have to change treatments. 

Last week the nurse also had a hard time trying to draw labs after accessing my port. I don't know if it was because she felt flustered because she got really busy all of a sudden or if my port was starting to clog up. Sometimes I think it's the position of the needle. If they push it in too far, sometimes it's difficult to get blood return. Either way I just had her give me my infusion because my port was flushing well and had her try after my infusion was complete. Afterwards, she got perfect blood return and was able to draw my labs. I didn't have time to stay to get my port TPA'd which is a medication that unclogs central lines. Now I wait another 3 weeks to get another infusion and then a few days later I get my scan and echo. A full day of fun with no caffiene, more radiation and getting felt up by a tech to check my heart function. Fun times.

Comments

  1. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
    herbal cure for, LUPUS DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE, PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, COUGH, ULCER, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Adventures with Blood Thinners

Sticks and Stones

Hair Stylings