Dye Study

I had the dye study done on my port on Thursday and my port is doing fine which is good because I love my port. I don't want to deal with having to take it out and get a new one. Makes it really convenient to get blood draws and IV medication. It was strange seeing the x-ray on a big screen. I could see my heart beating while they were lining up the machine. Right before Christmas I'll have my infusion of Herceptin and Perjeta. I'm thinking of taking the nurses some chocolate or cupcakes since it sucks having to work on holidays and I appreciate all their help. 

Can't wait for Christmas. Mostly because of the food and hanging out with family. And I LOVE seeing the kids open their presents. It'll be a nice break from all the work stress. Hopefully my shoulder doesn't act up on me. I wasn't able to get an appointment for the MRI of my shoulder before the new year but that's okay as long as it's finally happening. I know that my last PET-CT scan came back as no evidence of disease but I just want to make sure that it didn't miss anything. If my cancer has spread to my bones then I need to know now. If not, then we need to figure out what the hell is wrong with my shoulder. So, for now I'm just going to try and enjoy the holidays with Cruz and my family. Feliz Navidad!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Adventures with Blood Thinners

Sticks and Stones

Hair Stylings