Spirituality

I have to share this story with you today because it made me feel really good. I walked into my patient's room today to check his blood sugar at lunchtime and his caregiver is in the room visiting him. The doctor was talking to my patient when all of a sudden his caregiver turns to me and says "I'm sorry but I have to tell you that a spirit, this energy, just walked into the room with you. It's taking up this whole room." Both the doctor and my patient stopped talking and they turned to the caregiver who went on to say that the energy was a positive one and it was lighting up the room around me; protecting me. My patient then told me that I should believe him because his caregiver has the gift of being able to sense spirits. 

If you know me, then you know I absolutely believe in ghosts, spirits and basically anything spiritual. When the caregiver told me this today it made me feel that maybe God really is protecting me during this difficult time. Whether it be an angel or the spirit of a loved one; I have faith that God is with me. No matter what happens, God is with me and I'm not completely alone. Maybe it was my guardian angel. 

I have to say that I really needed this today. These past few weeks have been especially tough for me especially at work and to hear this at work made a big difference. Also, to hear this after just getting my PET-CT scan helps me feel that I'm not alone in this cancer game. I might be alone on earth but not in the spiritual realm. And to have this come out of nowhere, without them knowing what's going on with my health makes it even better. I know that more tough times are ahead of me but at least I know that I have someone by my side even if I can't see him. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Adventures with Blood Thinners

Sticks and Stones

Hair Stylings